Saturday 25 February 2017

Bitcoin price hits 3-year record, striving to beat 2013 high

Ok, I can do this... I shudder every time I see or hear about bitcoins. I dived really deep into the world of crypto-currency when it was a new thing. In fact, my intent on starting a news network was based around the idea of sharing news and understanding surrounding bitcoins. Shortly after the take-down of silk road, I began to invest a great deal of time and money on the emerging currency. My partner at the time was such a proponent for the idea of using the new crypto-currency, I had hedged all my bets and put every fraction of bit-coin I earned, mined and purchased in my partner's name (everyone's done something like this at least once). It seemed as the value and the hyped popularity was disappearing, so was the foundation of our relationship. Its not easy to rekindle the magic I once had with bitcoin, so her and I will take our time and work things out slowly as I rediscover where its been all these years.

Its still very draining... one thing I can be sure of is that bitcoin has not crossed the line into being an investment or something to trade on the market. Its a currency, another form of energy to transfer from one medium to another, in exchange for food, gas, products, services, art and roses.

More updates to come after my coffee...

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment